Can vaginal yeast infection lead to cancer?

Vaginal yeast and CA. A yeast infection is really very common. When you kill off your normal bacteria your normal yeast just have more room. Some of us are just more prone to develop yeast infections. Helping to take a medicine that will decrease the number of yeast while you increase your bacteria (acidophilus) will help. It has not been linked to cancer.Ps oral sex increases the yeast load.
No. Vaginal yeast infections are quite common and can usually be easily treated. They do not lead to cancer.