What are the symptoms if my tooth infection has spread to my brain?

May be many. Headache, changes in mentation or wakefulness, localizing neurologic abnormalities, occasionally fever may accompany brain abscess, but there are several other areas of the "brain" which may be affected. Complications are numerous. This should be cared for by a neurosurgeon and infectious diseases expert in collaboration.
Many. Decreased alertness, orientation, changes in vision and drowsiness. Contact your doctor asap with any initial signs of infection.