Gum pain: what's a good home treatment?

In brief: See your dentist

First visit to your dentist, and home care if you want to loose them self home care.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Lindsey Wolfer
a good home treatment for gums is rinse with warm salt water. See your dentist as soon as posible
Dr. George Koutsoukos
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Home Remedy

You asked for a home remedy for gum pain, here are a few simple ways to help heal your gums at home, a paste of baking soda and water can be used for gum pain caused by bacteria.
You can apply a wet green tea bag and the tannic acid will help alleviate pain and since it is an astringent, shrink swollen gums. I suggest you see a dentist so he can diagnose what is going on with your gums.

In brief: Home Remedy

Dr. George Koutsoukos
Dr. George Koutsoukos
Dr. Arnon Rubin