I wake up everymorning with some blood in my saliva. I usually brush my teeth before going to bed and i spit some blood while brushing . Is it a gum disease?

Dr. Larry Gottlieb
Dentistry

The term "gum disease" covers a wide range of problems from mild to severe.
Bleeding is an indication of inflammation in the gums. Probably due to plaque build up in an area that you can not effectively clean at home. In sever cases the bleeding can be profuse and there can be infection occurring. It sounds like your problem is mild to moderate. Go to the dentist or periodontist.

Dr. Dale Rottman
Dentistry

In brief: Warning sign

Bleeding gums is a sign of infection.
I recommend seeing a dentist for a thorough exam including a complete series of x-rays and probing to check for gum disease.

In brief: Warning sign

Bleeding gums is a sign of infection.
Dr. Adam Smith