What are the odds I could already have mouth cancer?

Low. If you have no mass, lump, ulcer, bleeding area, discolored area or white patches in your mouth, the odds of you having mouth cancer are very low.
Rare. Mouth cancer is rare. If you have concerns about something you see or feel in your mouth, you should see your health care provider.
Depends. If you are in risk group, smoker, chewing tobacco, pre cancer lesions etc some of these adds to increase oral cancer risks. See you dds or your doctor for evaluation.
Signs/Symptoms. See oral surgeon or ENT doc if you have any of these symptoms: Persistent mouth sore, persistent mouth pain, a lump or thickening in the cheek, a white/red patch on the gums, tongue, tonsil, or lining of the mouth, a sore throat, hoarseness or feeling that something is caught in the throat that does not go away, difficulty swallowing/chewing.