How to get rid of ganglion cysts on head?

Im guessing you . Mean sebaceous cysts in the scalp, hair area . See a general or plastic surgeon.
More likely. That these are sebaceous cysts or skin cysts with trapped material in them. See your doctor for a referral to a surgeon or a dermatologist who may be able to remove the cysts.