Does my girlfriend having HPV mean I might get oral cancer?

Pathology

In brief: Possible

Hpv infection is associated with oral cancer, penile cancer, anal cancer and cervical cancer.
Most people who get hpv do not develop cancer, but it is a risk factor.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
if you're having unprotected sex, you might consider getting the vaccine for HPV
Dr. Michael Korona
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Maybe

If oral sex.

In brief: Maybe

If oral sex.
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Michael Korona
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dermatology

In brief: Yes and no

Her hpv has to transmit to your mouth first, through whatever the route; then the types of hpv have to be hpv 16 or 18; then you have to develop hpv-infected lesions inside your mouth; then maybe 1.
5 years later, you have a peculair lesion/mass; then may be it's a cancer(or maybe not). Anyway, you have to have all those factors collectively happen to you then you have a chance.

In brief: Yes and no

Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang
Dr. Tsu-Yi Chuang