How long does it take to correct open bite overbite by braces?

Snowflakes. Malocclusions are like snowflakes, no 2 are exactly alike. Is open bite dental, skeletal, both? Do you have palatal constriction? Is there crowding/spacing/rotations? See a qualified Orthodontic Specialist for initial examination (usually free or modest cost) for the best answer to your question as it pertains to your unique problem set.
See an orthodontist. Get your educated opinion relying on the orthodontist’s expertise, which comes from their extensive education. After graduating from dental school, orthodontists get 2-3 more years of education just in orthodontics at an accredited orthodontic residency program. Consult an orthodontist for diagnosis, prognosis and time frame.
Varies. It depends on the amount of tooth movement necessary. The orthodontist providing the treatment should have a better idea of the time frame since s/he knows the case better than anyone on the healthtap panel.