I have a bump on the left side of the roof of my mouth. I want to know if this could possibly be cancer?

Dr. Paul Harper
Surgery

In brief: Go to your doctor

A bump on the roof of your mouth is probably nothing but who can tell from this question.
If you have an issue with a mass in your mouth, you need to see a doctor or a dentist now.

In brief: Go to your doctor

Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: See a doctor

Please see your doctor. You may need to see an oral surgeon for a biopsy etc if the bump looks suspicious.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Pathology

In brief: Possible

There is insufficient information to provide a better answer. It would be prudent to consult your doctor if you have any suspicion.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Arnon Rubin