Is it okay for my mouth to still be numb & swollen a week after having my wisdom teeth out?

Depends. The amount and duration of your swelling may be influenced by the position and development of the wisdom teeth, your facial structures, the skill and technique of the dentist or surgeon, medications administered and whether or not you followed the postoperative instructions. The numbness and/or altered sensation is usually transient, but in some instances may be longer lasting.
Maybe. That is longer than i would expect. Call your oral surgeon and ask/be seen for follow up.