What is the best way to prevent a gum disease?

Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dentistry - Periodontics
In brief: Plan
Brush, floss, see your dentist regularly.

In brief: Plan
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Floss
Before going to bed after brushing "properly" and use mouth wash after flossing and swish it properly around the mouth flushing in between the teeth.
I tell my patients to brush 3x/day and not leave food between the teeth to feed the bacteria that when get accumulated can cause gingivitis and beyond... Yes, i agree with the other doctors- see your dentist regularly and eat healthy!

In brief: Floss
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry
In brief: TB, Floss, Diet
Regular and proper tooth brushing and flossing after all meals and at least rinsing out after snacks.
Eat a healthy diet reducing the amounts of refined sugar, sticky starchy foods and routine visits to your dentist for check-ups and cleanings are all necessary components for a health mouth.

In brief: TB, Floss, Diet
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry
In brief: Oral hygiene
Brushing properly 2x/day (be sure to clean really well along the gum lines) and flossing along with routine visits to your dentist for check ups to catch things when they are small and prevent major issues, is the best way to prevent gum disease and other dental problems.

In brief: Oral hygiene
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: Brush and floss.
Brush 2+ times a day. Floss at least once a day.

In brief: Brush and floss.
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Mazin Kizy
Also see a dentist regularly
Dr. Peter Kurzweil