How can I cure gum immflamation gingivitis ?

Dr. Eyal Simchi
Dentistry - Pediatric
In brief: Brush and flosss
Brushing and flossing regularly will help reduce bacteria counts in your mouth.
Gum inflammation/gingivitis is the bodies response to these bacteria. If the problem persists see a dentist. A mouthwash like listerine (alcohol free) can help as well.

In brief: Brush and flosss
Dr. Eyal Simchi
Dr. Eyal Simchi
Dr. Robert Greer
In brief: Multiple treatments
I recommend careful brushing;not in and out but top down on upper teeth and bottom up on lower teeth.
I suggest you floss 2 times a day.I also recommend you rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide after flossing.See a dentist.

In brief: Multiple treatments
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Robert Greer
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Depends on severity
If mild can be cured w good brushing/flossing.
See your dentist for instructions that are individualized for your problem...Make sure to clean between teeth daily. If gum pockets have formed or if gums receding will need comprehensive periodontal treatment. Your dentist may want to refer you to a periodontist (gum specialist) for rx.

In brief: Depends on severity
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dentistry - Periodontics
In brief: Cleaning
Home care can remove plaque and improve burm health, if plaque hardens, a professional cleaning is necessary.
See a dentist for an evaluation.

In brief: Cleaning
See a dentist for an evaluation.
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dr. Gregory LaMorte
Dr. John Francis
Dentistry - Periodontics
In brief: Floss regularly
True gingivitis, limited to just inflammation in the gums, can be reversed with good oral care and regular dental visits.
You want to get it checked though to make sure it hasn't progressed to the more serious form of periodontitis.

In brief: Floss regularly
Dr. John Francis
Dr. John Francis
Dr. Peter Kurzweil