Sick, extreme fatigue, high platelet, potassium, severe anemia, low tsh, low acth 3.Goiter on thyroid.Hashimotos is in question&addison's.Whats wrong w/me?

Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Big picture

Cannot diagnose you in one paragraph.
I would have to do a major work up. But possiblities include an infection such as lyme, toxicity of some kind including heavy metals, micronutrient deficiencies, etc. There is likely more than one thing going on. See a good endocrinologist if you have not done so yet.

In brief: Big picture

Cannot diagnose you in one paragraph.
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: See a doctor

You should see a doctor so that they can give a proper diagnosis and prescribe you some medications that will help you.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dr. David Brouwer

In brief: Autoimmune disease

You should see an endocrinologist to accurately diagnose your condition.
More than one autoimmune condition could be present, so diagnosis and treatment have to be correct. The combination of thyroid, adrenal, and hematologic disorders is potentially serious and complex.

In brief: Autoimmune disease

Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. Vicken Poochikian