I have hemorrhagic cystitis i hurt in my left kidney an bleed bad when i pee i had a hysterectomy. I hurt bad in private what causes this to happen?

Dr. Timothy Raichle

In brief: Not GYN

While you bring up the issue of the prior hysterectomy, it does not sound like this is the issue.
If you have blood in your urine, and your left kidney hurts, then you need urgent evaluation for a kidney infection or kidney stones. When they workup the problem, discuss the prior hysterectomy and make sure they are not thinking it is a contributing factor!

In brief: Not GYN

Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Jane Van Dis