Started on neurotin 100mg twice daily. 4 my fibromyalgia ....After withdrawal''n from immediate. Stopping celexa (citalopram)...Should. I expect it 2 help?

Dr. Felix Angelov
Pain Management

In brief: Not clear question

The way you wrote your "question" it is not clear what you were taking, how long you were taking it, what dose you were on, what you were withdrawing from etc.
Please ask a specific question and provide clear details.

In brief: Not clear question

Dr. Felix Angelov
Dr. Felix Angelov
Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: Neurontin (gabapentin)?

Difficult question to answer. Both Celexa and Neurontin (gabapentin) can be used for fibromyalgia.
Sometimes we use them together. Keep working with your physician to find the right combination.

In brief: Neurontin (gabapentin)?

Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. Jane Van Dis