Why does Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) ir not work good when I am on my period?

Body changes. During menstrual periods, the body goes through a change in the way things are metabolized. Also your blood volume changes, so you might notice that Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) may not work quite the same. It also depends what you're taking it for. If it's for appetite suppression, it may not be as effective because during menses, your appetite and thirst can change.
Not related. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) usage is not affected by period at all.