Does exercise change the human microbiome?

Dr. Steven Koos
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: I believe it can

Exercise can have profound effects on immune system so why not on the cels of the skin, oral cavity, GI tract.
From a negative standpoint, poor hygiene with exercise can result in fungal infections, etc.

In brief: I believe it can

Dr. Steven Koos
Dr. Steven Koos
2 comments
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
The recent GENOVA LABS lecture on the Microbiome by Dr. Le Pine of the UltraWellness Clinic (Dr. Mark Hyman?) said that even changing the diet with refined foods dramatically shifts the flora to one that is not that healthy by allowing certain bacit to grow preferentially over those when more vegetables are introduced. He said we need to grwo a Rain forest in us!
Dr. Cynthia Guy
Additionally, nutrition: glutenfree, nonGMO, low carb, good fats, together with pre and probiotics.
Dr. Farrokh Sadr
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: It depend

It will increase and change your immune system for better and some what your bio?

In brief: It depend

Dr. Farrokh Sadr
Dr. Farrokh Sadr
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine