My nose is stuffy, what can I do?

An Option: Neti pots can reduce nasal congestion. Mix ¼ tsp salt w 1 cup lukewarm water. More salt can also be used. Place solution in neti pot. Tilt head ; pour solution into 1 nostril. Blow nose lightly ; spit out any liquid that drains into throat. Repeat on other side. This can be done in the evening before you go to bed ; again in the A.M. You can watch a video online to get the finer details down.
Nasal rinses. I recur to nasal rinses with salt water or commercially available saline solution for that purpose. This works great for me. Also, using a humidifier in the room and adding eucalyptus oil to it seems to provide extra relief.