What can wash salt intake out of your system quickly?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Good old H20
Clean water is undoubtedly the world best drink! I am not sure if you need to wash the salt out without having lab test to check for sodium level (salt).
.But being reasonable with salt in take (no added salt to foods, minimize chips, saltyfoods etc...And keep well hydrated with h20 will be adequate. Quick washout is actually not a good thing--could be dangerous. Consult your doc.. Good luck..

In brief: Good old H20
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Cynthia Point
In brief: Water
To flush excess salt from your body, drink several glasses of water, and continue to do so through out the day.
Depending on how much salt there is, a reasonable amount of water to drink would be 6 to 8 glasses of plain water. In the future, don't eat foods with too much salt. If you have an elevated salt content in your blood tests, do not do this. See your doctor immediately.

In brief: Water
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point