My klonopin (clonazepam) wasn't worling, then dr told me stop taking 1 mg klonopin (clonazepam) and take 0.5 mg halcyon. The second day i was sdepressed, body ache, diarrhea?

Dr. Eric Levin

In brief: What is your Dx?

I do not understand why you would be on Effexor (venlafaxine) xr and fluoxetine together. This may be the reason why the Klonopin was not working.
I suggest that you review your diagnosis with your dr. If you are not seeing a psychiatrist then obtain a referral to see one. Perhaps psychological testing by a psychologist may help when discerning a diagnosis is a problem or a second opinion by another psychiatris.

In brief: What is your Dx?

Dr. Eric Levin
Dr. Eric Levin

In brief: Not good choice

The medication you are put is very short acting benzodiazepine versus Clonazepam which is long acting .
Benzodiazepines should be used with care and caution because they are associated with lots of problem . Addiction is one and withdrawal is the other . What you were experiencing is not typical of benzodiazepine withdrawal . Nevertheless you need to be watchful. Talk to psychiatrist and seek he.

In brief: Not good choice

Dr. Gebrehana Zebro (formerly Woldegiorgis)
Dr. Steven Seres