Abdominal discomfort and bloating, no period for three months...What is wrong with me?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Test for pregnancy

I don't know your age, but if u r 12-55, i would first check a home pregnancy test etc.
..If negative and this is something new, i would check with doc for eval. Average menopause age is 51-52 so if u r somewhere near this number, you could be having that. Check with your doc... Good luck.

In brief: Test for pregnancy

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care

In brief: Pregnant ?

I assume you've done a test.
But if not start with that. If not pregnant see an MD for evaluation. It may be nothing but you should be seen and evaluated

In brief: Pregnant ?

I assume you've done a test.
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Cynthia Point

In brief: Depends

Please see your doctor. You could be pregnant, if you are older, this could be menopause, or you could have something wrong with an ovary.
Please get some tests done.

In brief: Depends

Please get some tests done.
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Vicken Poochikian