Possible pelvic mass but had a total hysterectomy.

Many causes. Constipation, intestinal mass, if they left ovaries, then ovarian cyst, abdominal wall mass. There are many potential causes, i would think your doc will do an ultrasound or ct if they can't figure it out with a pelvic exam.
Work-up required! Could be an ovarian, tubal, intestinal or perintoneal mass since your uterus has been removed. Benign and malignant lesions can present this way either as primary or as secondary sites for tumorigenesis. Thorough evaluation, imaging and work-up by your gynecologist +/- oncologist is required asap to get to the source of this mass and preserve your health. Best wishes for prompt/complete recovery!
Need evaluation. You should have more evaluation to confirm whether it is trully a pelvic mass and to find what it is. Some imaging and ultimately biopsy should be in the order there.Besides reproductive system, we also have bladder, colon, other soft tissue and musculoskeletal , lymphatic organs there etc. Need further eval.