The last 3 times i had sex this month, I have had bleeding straight after. I have a lump on my cervix. Could it be polyp? Iam trying for a baby and I am worried.

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: See ob/gyn

You should see your gynecologist and have your doctor check the lump on cervix- to rule out cervical/uterine cancer.
Obviously it could be a polyp too, but, you don't want to assume-rather you should have it biopsied and taken care off- especially that is likely that it is causing the post-coital bleeding and that you are now trying to conceive- absolutely you should go to see md and go from there.

In brief: See ob/gyn

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Your current bleedin

Will have little bearing on your long term fertility.
Polyps in the uterus are not like polyps in the colon. A lump on the cervix is probably a cyst, also not a big deal. Make sure you are getting followed but it sounds like you see a doc. Good luck.

In brief: Your current bleedin

Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Go for eval

See gynecologist to get answers.

In brief: Go for eval

See gynecologist to get answers.
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham