I have 11 cyts on each ovary they hurt wht should I do nd I have sharp pinching pain on the top of my vagina were pubic hair is but down in the muscel?

Dr. Joel Pranikoff

In brief: Follow up w/doctor

If you have multiple cysts on the ovaries you may have a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome.
I assume that since you know that there are 11 cysts that you had some imaging done (us). Follow up with the doctor who ordered this test to discuss the implications of and treatment for pcos. They will also be able to evaluate the pain you are having.

In brief: Follow up w/doctor