I have had ambien, trazodone, and now lunesta (eszopiclone). I took 2 mg of luniest but it's not working; can I take 5 mg of ambien?

In brief: No

Stop it, please. Adding more sleeping agents without consulting your prescribing dr is always wrong.
Rather go back to the office and ask what other measures and meds can be tried, give your dr a fair chance to fix it please.

In brief: No

Dr. Parham Gharagozlou
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Insomnia treatment

No. Your question is basically the first slide of a talk i gave few years ago as representation of a wrong treatment.
Most "just insomnia s" are treated with cognitive behavioral therapy not medicine. Medicine decreases your sleep efficacy and makes you worse long term. But a sleep doctor has to make sure you have no co-morbid interinsic sleep condition like sleep apnea etc.

In brief: Insomnia treatment