What kind of food is best for baby when he is be able to eat solid food?

Dr. Richard Hatch

In brief: Talk to baby's docto

That answer would best be made by a pediatrician or other primary care provider who takes care of babies.

In brief: Talk to baby's docto

Dr. Richard Hatch
Dr. Richard Hatch

In brief: Simple and slow

Babies would thrive on breast milk alone for the first year, but as a culture we begin the transition to solids when babies start to sit up.
Any new food can trigger vomiting or diarrhea, leading to hospital care for dehydration.I had one that had 3 in her first 10 mo.Most suggest a low complexity food like rice cereal with one new food /week to give time for any reactions to be evident.

In brief: Simple and slow

Dr. Jonathan Jassey