What type of doctor do I see for lower leg pain and awelling?

Your PCP. See your primary doctor first. It can be due to an injury, vascular, or other causes. If it is new swelling you may need to go see someone asap. Otherwise, if you have no injury, then a vascular specialist is probably the best person.
Depends... Hi-- it depends. I see you are taking birth control pills... One leg swelling and pain are concerning for deep vein blood clots and birth control pills put you at risk for this. It would be a good idea to get this checked out by a doc-- you can start with primary care and from there move to specialist if need be (orthopedic doctor vs. Podiatrist vs. Vascular specialist).
See below. You can start out with your family practitioner and if necessary an orthopedic surgeon as a specialist not saying you need surgery but we specialize in muscular skeletal system. Good luck thank you.