I hit my leg & hardly bruised. It was 5 months ago. I hv raised skin bump. Doctor says it is fluid & it will disolve.Sure hasn't so far.

Dr. Marius Frasie

In brief: Could be

It could be fluid but probably the fluid blood so you may have a hematoma.
Sometimes will resorb at times it may have to be drained. It could also be hardened tissue. You could have an ultrasound see if it is fluid or not. May also watch it a little longer but if it not smaller by now unlikely to get smaller after 5 months.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Marius Frasie
Dr. Marius Frasie
Dr. Estylan Arellano
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Maybe

It could be a simple cyst.
Not a big deal. It would be concerning if it is growing in size. Maybe worth it to have it drained or aspirated.

In brief: Maybe

It could be a simple cyst.
Dr. Estylan Arellano
Dr. Estylan Arellano