Oral thrush w/ no hiv/aids, no medications, no diabetes, no yeast inf. I'm worried b/c health for past yr & everything says adult oral thrush unusual!

Rare, but possible! Anything that could cause a metabolic imbalance in your body, like extreme stress, improper eating, vitamin deficiency, dehydration could upset the symboytic relationship of the natural order of micro-organisms inhabiting the oral cavity. That would allow a thrush infection to take hold. Evaluate the listed possibilities and see your doctor to start treatment.