Had paid and dry cough in rt lung for 2.5 months. Had xrays & bloods done. All ok. Lft to be done in october. Could I have lung cancer. Very worried?

Not likely. If you have a normal chest x-ray, then you are not likely to have lung cancer, at least not an obvious tumor which could explain your persistent cough. Yet if you cough persists, you need an ongoing medical evaluation and treatment to control it. Sometimes it can be a symptom of asthma or acid reflux. So go see your doctor again till the cause has been found and treated.
Number possibilities. Pain associated with a cough is usually a self-limited illness like bronchitis, pleuritis (inflammation of lining of lungs), perhaps pericarditis (inflammation lining of heart). If it is going on for 2.5 months, it requires work up by a general internist or a pulmonoloist (internist that specializes in lungs). Asthma can present as a cough, but pain unusual. Have it evaluated.
Not too likely. Lung cancer rarely presents in patients of your age, and is even more rare among non-smokers, so your worries are likely overdone. On the other hand pain and a cough are worrisome for other conditions, and you should see your doctors again if they have not made a diagnosis and treated it. You say xrays were done, but the best procedure to find a lung cancer or other lung mass is chest ct. Ask.