Whats the best prescription medicine to help lose weight if you have pcos I'm already own metformin?

Berberine. Add the herb berberine to your metformin. Metformin and berberine work well together for pcos. 500 mg of berberine, three times daily.
Weight loss. Metformin is a very reasonable choice for the Insulin resistance that pcos causes.For successful weight loss, focus on excellent low glycemic foods, consistent exercise and balance of hormones-you will need a full hormone panel, including testosterone levels, to see if you are deficient and would benefit from replacement therapy, which in turn will help with reduction in body fat.