Kindly interpret my urine analysis micro examination :- pus cells:1-2/hpf, rbc:nil, epi cells : +/hpf, bacteria : +?

In brief: Probably normal

With respect to predicting the presence or absence of a urinary tract infection, dipstick urinalysis is often unreliable especially in women because of contamination of the urine specimen with vaginal cells and bacteria.
I would consider your u/a fairly unremarkable unless you have symptoms of a UTI in which case a urine culture should be done.

In brief: Probably normal

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Probably nomad

Pus cells = white blood cells & up to 2/hpf normal.
No rebs is normal. Epithelial cells in mosy women's urine is normal & come from between labia & vagina. ? Few bacteria on microscopy probably normal.Significant bacteria usually associated with +ve nitrite, & presence of pure growth of >50, 000 colonies of bacteria on urine culture.

In brief: Probably nomad

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber

In brief: Contamination

There is no suggestion of an infection: rather, the epithelial (skin) cells and bacteria are falling into your urine.
Another important component of a urinalysis is the nitrate/nitrites - if positive (and with bacteria present) would further suggest/confirm an infection.

In brief: Contamination

Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. Andrea Brand