I have had a cough dizziness nausea and vomiting for 8 weeks. What can this be?

Could be many things. The first thing to rule out is lung condition . The second thing is to make sure that you are not pregnant . If you are not pregnant then the focus would be on your gastrointestinal and gallbladder system. The first business of the day should be through history and physical , checking for orthostatic change then blood , urine test , chest x-ray , ecg. I believe you go to urgent care , ed.
Many possibilities. There are many possibilities for your symptoms. The first thing i thought of is could you be pregnant? Other possibilities include G.I. Disturbances and some inner ear problems. You really need a good physical exam to start with and i would strongly suggest you consult with your primary care doctor as soon as possible.