How do you find muscular dystrophy clinical trials to enter?

Website. Go to www. Clinicaltrials. Gov, duchenneconnect. Org or mda. Org.
Website listing. The following website will be helpful in finding clinical trials; www. Clinicaltrials. Gov university medical centers typically are involved in clinical trials, depending on the age of the individual with muscular dystrophy, you could try calling either the neurology dept. Or pediatrics to determine if they are involved. If they are not, they frequently have contact information for a site.