Over active bladder at night I do not drink caffine or drink beer or wine etc?

In brief: Recommend evaluation

Overactive bladder is defined as urinary urgency (hallmark symptom), often associated with daytime and/or nighttime urinary frequency, with or without incontinence, in the absence of infection or other causative pathologic conditions.
I would recommend you see your doctor for evaluation that should include an adequate history, physical exam, urinalysis and possibly a 3-day voiding diary.

In brief: Recommend evaluation

In brief: Drinks

Any drinks may account for the excessive volume, including water, soups, etc.
It s more about the volume and the time you drink. Also, it might be a sign of other problems ( nicturia). Consult your dr if this problem persist.

In brief: Drinks

Dr. Peter Kurzweil