Large lumps under my skin all over my body. New lumps almost everyday. Also red rash on shins and up my inner thigh. Diagnosed with phlebitis, no clot?

Dr. Kevin Nolan
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Phlebitis

Phlebitis is clot, however it is clot in the smaller superficial veins that are not worrisome for life-threatening pulmonary emboli the way clot in the larger deeper vein are.
Like the common cold they tend to run there course and resolve within 3-6 weeks.

In brief: Phlebitis

Dr. J Roberts
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Viral illness

Your signs & sxs suggest either an autoimmune process or viral inoculation.
Automimmune disease promote "clotting" such as lupus. But the "lumps" could be urticaria from an allergic reaction. Seek an md to assist as you may need a Medrol (methylprednisolone) dose pack (steroids). Last point: do these lesions itch or not itch? An important point in dx.

In brief: Viral illness

Dr. Shontae Buffington