What three blood vessel that bring oxygenated blood to the atrium are called?

In brief: Well

Any blood vessel that brings oxygen rich blood to the heart muscle are called coronary arteries.
There are two right and left. The left has two other branches: the left anterior descending ( the widow maker) and the left circumflex artery. It is my belief that is the artery that supplies oxygen to the upper level of the heart were the two atrium are. U could possible google ur question...

In brief: Well

Dr. Gabriel Goren
Dr. Gabriel Goren
Dr. Andrew Doe
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Huh?

Oxygenated? Do you mean the pulmonary arteries and coronary arteries (whihc is six)? Or deoxygenated blood which would be the superior and inferior vena cavae and the coronary sinus.

In brief: Huh?

Dr. Andrew Doe
Dr. Andrew Doe
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology