If i drink 2 drinks after work every day is that bad for my health?

In brief: May be not

Drinking in moderation is not associated with adverse health effect .
Two drinks a day for male and one drink for non pregnant women is considered healthy drinking . However , you need to consider that if you are genetically or environmentally predispose to abuse or misuse drinks , it is advisable not to drink . Thank you.

In brief: May be not

Dr. Gebrehana Zebro (formerly Woldegiorgis)
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Daily Alcohol Use

I would caution here.
In many cases a male drinking a small amount of alcohol daily is most likely fine. But, you do not define the size of your drinks. Health risks from alcohol can be found in the excess sugar calories they contain if you are obese or prone to diabetes. Daily alcohol use in isolation or alone can be a sign of alcohol abuse or over use. If you are at risk for addiction beware.

In brief: Daily Alcohol Use

I would caution here.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Buck Parker