How much does laser hair removal cost? Does it depend on how hairy you are?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Laser Hair Reduction
The cost of laser hair reduction will vary depending on the area you live.
In general how much you will pay is a function of the size of the are you wish to treat and not how much hair there is. A lot of practices offer package prices for a series of treatments. While cost is a consideration, focus more on the type of laser being used as it relates to your skin and hair color.

In brief: Laser Hair Reduction
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Depends
The cost of laser hair removal varies from area to area and place to place.
I think going to a qualified center where there is a physician on the premise is important as well as trained technicians. The cost is based on the area not how hairy one is.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel