Hit my head on the school bus window. It had a little bit of pain with it. Wondering if I should worry bout concussion. Don't think I have symptoms?

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Depends

The effects of concussions can vary and be unpredictable.
It depends on the severity of the injury. The symptoms can include headache, dizziness, vision change (blurred vision/ double vision), nausea/vomiting. If your symptoms or headache are severe, or if you have a loss of consciousness, you should get evaluated immediately.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Well

Concussion symptoms are dizziness, headache, loss of balance, mental status changes, vomiting, progressive worsening of symptoms.
Just a minor head or neck ace woke no be a concussion

In brief: Well

In brief: Symptoms ??

A blow hard enough to knock you out or cause a period of confusion or loss of memory of the event would be signs of a concussion.
If you just hurt from the blow, but remember the event and can function normally, you are likely fine.

In brief: Symptoms ??

Dr. Shah Chowdhury

In brief: Soft Tissue Injury

This is one common kind of thing we always see.
Use ice pack/cold compress asap. As long as there is no loss of consciousness, worsening headache, nausea, vomiting, vision problem (blurry, double vision, etc), abnormal gait etc, just take rest at home. If any worsening, immediately call your pcp or go to the er.

In brief: Soft Tissue Injury