Is feeling fatigued common after total hip replacement surgery on one hip?

Yes. It takes a lot of energy to heal after surgery. The feeling should subside after one to two months.
Very common. Following hip or knee replacement fatigue is common. The body is mobilizing all its nutritional resources to heal the surgical site and often patients are anemic (low blod counts) due to blood loss from surgery. Coupled with the psychological stress of a major operation it is common for patients to feel fatigued. It is important to get adequate sleep and rest. Fatigue usually resolves in 6-8 wks.