What are the treatments?

Many. There are several types of laxatives. Stimulant laxatives include dulcolax. Osmotic laxatives like MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) and lactulose. There is also a laxative that acts by blocking a chloride channel in the small intestine called lubriprostone.
Find the cause! Many doctors will say you need more fiber and more water in your diet, which may be the case, but in my practice, I often find that constipation is due to low thyroid function (even when thyroid labs are normal), or a food sensitivity which may be causing inflammation in the GI tract, not allowing it to work properly. Another cause may be magnesium deficiency. I could write a book about this topic!
Lots, but. There are many therapies for constipation. Laxatives, enemas, colon hydrotherapy, fiber, etc. But, the real questions is why do you have constipation? You must find the cause and treat it to obtain real changes in your health. Looking at intestinal infections, nutrition, trauma, etc. Are some of the approaches to take.