Is there a natural way to make my tooth enamel stronger other than taking fluoride supplements?

In brief: See below
It would be better to use Fluoride rinses than oral fluoride.

In brief: See below
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. David Sullivan
Dentistry - Pediatric
In brief: Strong enamel
You should not take Fluoride supplements.
It will only be incorporated into the enamel while the enamel is forming. You may use Fluoride in a topical application. A varnish type will work the best. There are other treatments as well. Use a "re-enamel" or a "re-mineralization" tooth paste. Sealants can provide a protective coating for the chewing surfaces of the teeth.

In brief: Strong enamel
Dr. David Sullivan
Dr. David Sullivan
Dr. Howard Schneider
Not quite true-the biggest benefit of fluoride is after the tooth erupts into the mouth (not while it s forming under the gums). Very little to no benefit while the tooth is forming.
Dr. Eyal Simchi
Dentistry - Pediatric
Keeping enamel stronger is done by keeping your oral environment neutral to basic.
As soon as the mouth becomes more acidic ph of about 6 and below the minerals that are keeping your enamel strong begin dissolving from the tooth. Keeping your diet healthy -lots of fruits and vegetables vs juices and junk food- will naturally help your teeth. Xylitol use can help reduce acid producing bacteria.

Dr. Eyal Simchi
Dr. Eyal Simchi
Dr. Jason Clark
Dentistry - Pediatric
In brief: Balance Diet
A balanced healthy diet is the best way to maintain healthy teeth.
Decrease foods and drinks that are high in sugar. Also avoid frequent snacking, people that snack tend to get more cavities. I would also like to add that Fluoride is a natural substance , it is on the periodic table not too far away from calcium.

In brief: Balance Diet
Dr. Jason Clark
Dr. Jason Clark
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Natural
Understand that Fluoride is "natural.
" it occurs naturally in the water supplies of many of our western cities. Know also Fluoride supplements strengthen tooth enamel as the tooth is forming, before it ever erupts into the mouth. After teeth erupt Fluoride treatments, rinses, and toothpastes are almost as effective, and other substances may help, but not as effective.

In brief: Natural
Understand that Fluoride is "natural.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry
In brief: Some other things:
All my colleagues gave excellent answers.
I would just like to add some items to avoid that many patients use not realizing their destructive effects on tooth enamel: sports drinks (very acidic), fruit rollups (very sticky sugar), breath mints, (high sugar in contact with teeth for long time), and all similar products.

In brief: Some other things:
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dentistry - Pediatric
In brief: Maybe
Theobromine (a substance found in cocoa beans) has been found in some studies to strengthen enamel.
One company even makes a toothpaste (theodent) that contains it. More research is needed to know if it really works (limited animal studies and no published studies on humans yet) or if it will eventually be proven to be nothing more than 'snake oil'.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Jared Dastrup
Dentistry
In brief: Topical fluoride
For adults, topical Fluoride rinse after brushing and flossing is most effective.
Fluoride supplements in the diet are most effective when given to children ages two to twelve during enamel development. After a tooth erupts into the mouth, dietary floride is not as beneficial as topical fluoride.

In brief: Topical fluoride
Dr. Jared Dastrup
Dr. Jared Dastrup
Dr. Peter Kurzweil