I have athlete and fungus feet but now my heel is itchy and has red bump or rash looking and itchy why?

The same thing. Athletes foot is caused by the fungus and the topical medicine needs to be effective to make it better.
Acute athlete's foot. The first thing that comes to mind is that this is one of the presentations of acute athlete's foot. Use drying soaks (epsom salts or dilute vinegar) and a topical antifungal... I prefer patients use lotrimin ultra or Lamisil (terbinafine) cream. You can use certain-dry pads or solutions to decrease perspiration. If this doesn't work, see a podiatrist and be sure to inform them of what you have tried already.
Tinea Infection. Athlete's foot (aka foot fungus, aka tinea pedis) can present itself as a rash that is scaly and dry as well as a rash with bumps (raised blisters). The itchy feeling is due to the irritation/inflammation from the fungus infection. It is your body's way of responding.