What can I do about my memory and vision symptoms at 90?

Dr. Susan Uhrich

In brief: I can only address

The memory.
The key to a healthy memory is challenge. Challenge yourself to do something different, learn a new card game, brush your teeth with your other hand, meet new people. Challenge (not stress) is the key to a vibrant life and memory.

In brief: I can only address

The memory.
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Get evaluated

Eye problems at age 90 (and congratulations on reaching that age) generally can be corrected with surgery such as cataract removal unless the vision drops due to macular degeneration.
The memory problem is due to normal slow drop out of brain cells, and brain interconnections unless you have one of the faster progressive problems. There are some drugs which slow the progress but no cures.

In brief: Get evaluated

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. William Forsythe