Have you ever had silicone implants after a mastectomy and wanted to go bigger? Is that possible?

In brief: No I have not

But a patient wanting a larger breast implant is not uncommon.
It is best to discuss this with the surgeon who placed the original implants. He would be the best to recommend whether he thinks you would be a candidate for this or not. It may require tissue expanders to stretch the skin more before going to a larger implant.

In brief: No I have not

Dr. Scott Grover
Dr. Scott Grover
Dr. Greg Pahnke
possible ----but figure in the weight of such with time and age /wisdom you will want smaller
Dr. Greg Pahnke
Surgery - Oncology

Maybe able to strech or just change contour with new varying profile implants but may require tissue expander first if scarred in with capsule.
Later in life you will want smaller - the key is larger size===== greater weight.

Dr. Greg Pahnke
Dr. Greg Pahnke
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery