What should I do about my baggy eye?

Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Many options
Surgery has always been the definitive treatment for bags under the eyes.
However, we now have some very effective non-surgical ways to reduce the appearance of bags. We can fill in the hollows around and under the bags to bend it in to the cheeks, we can also tighten the skin with lasers, radio frequency and ultrasound devices.

In brief: Many options
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: See an eye doctor...
...Or a plastic surgeon who specializes in lid surgery.
Although there are many home remedies and facial creams that are purported to improve baggy eyes, at best they only improve the appearance by a small amount, and end up costing hundreds of dollars per year. A more permanent solution is to have the baggy eyelids addressed surgically or with fillers. Seek an oculoplastic surgeon in your area.

In brief: See an eye doctor...
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Jack Hinkle