Think I might have brain tumor so I want to make sure my neuro-opthalmologist will rule it out. What are the obvious signs?

Dr. Henry Friedman
In brief: Tests by this doctor
Your neuro-opthalmologist can look at your eyes and learn a lot---by what the vison is doing, eye movement, s and the appearance of the back of your eye there are so many signs that can indicate a brain tumor i suggest rather than giving you a list you see your family physician to go over your concerns.

In brief: Tests by this doctor
Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Henry Friedman
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Many signs
Signs of brain tumors vary quite dramatically depending on the site in the brain, and the speed of growth, you should talk with your neuro-ophthalmologist about your concerns.

In brief: Many signs
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg