What to eat the day after having the stomach flu if still naueous?

Simple carbohydrates. If still nauseated, drinking fluid is more important than eating. However, if you really feel like eating stick to very simple carbs...Soda crackers, white rice, popsicles, bananas. Not teh center of a healthy diet but also don't challenge an inflamed stomach. Even inflamed tissue can absorb simple sugars so you can get some calories. If you vomit, go back to clear liquids.
BRAT, water. The brat diet is bananas, rice, applesauce, and dry toast. Also, lots of water. Plain yogurt may also help.