I am a 22yr old causation and have some dark spots on my face. What over-the-counter cream would help get rid of them?

Dr. Lonna Larsh

In brief: Be careful

Several over the counter products have been found to be contaminated with mercury which can be extremely dangerous.
Don't use any that are not made in the U.S. Over the counter skin lightening creams don't work very well. I recommend seeing a dermatologist. To limit skin darkening, wear sunscreen. Birth control pills and pregnancy can cause darkening of the skin on the face.

In brief: Be careful

Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Unknown spots

Without knowing what the spots are, it's really hard to give any advice.
Although most spots aren't cancer, skin cancer is always possible. You should see a dermatologist to determine what they are, and how to treat them.

In brief: Unknown spots

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder